Your online ‘one-stop shop’ for information and support.
Many publishers are providing temporary additional access to online resources to help support you during the period of the Covid-19 outbreak.
Locations and opening hours
- Accounting and finance
- Aerospace engineering
- Anthropology and archaeology
- Biological sciences
- Cellular and molecular medicine
- Civil engineering
- Classics and ancient history
- Computer science
- Earth sciences
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Engineering mathematics
- Exercise, nutrition and health
- Film and television
- Geographical sciences
- Hispanic, Portuguese and Latin American studies
- History of art
- Mechanical engineering
- Physiology, pharmacology and neuroscience
- Policy studies
- Politics and international relations
- Psychological Science
- Religion and theology
- Russian studies
- Population Health Sciences
- Veterinary sciences
Find out about the services and support we provide for disabled, dyslexic, part-time and distance learners.
Relax and be productive, wherever you are studying.
The library's Special Collections comprise a rich and diverse range of printed books and journals, archival resources and artefacts.
Open access publishing - find out about Open Access, REF and funder requirements, funding and payment details.
Managing research data - our Research Data Service can help you plan, manage and share research data.
Your Library Services
University acquires historically significant copy of novel.
Learn more about this exciting project.